We not only assume optimal planning, project planning, installation and commissioning of your pumps and installations, but also ensure that the operation of the equipment is trouble-free and consequently a long service life is ensured thanks to expert maintenance and repairs.
If a repair on site is not possible, we also pick up the seaworthy pumps, repair them in our factory, with subsequent test run on our in-house test bench, and on request with the creation of a test record and characteristic curve. The removal and installation of the pumps can also be carried out by our qualified staff.
Our services, including for third-party products, ensure trouble-free operation of your pumps and installations, extend their service life and provide the fastest corrective action.
For further inquiries please use the contact form.
- System planning: ensures smooth functioning between pumps/systems and the other connected system parts.
- Assembly/commissioning: We support you during installation and commissioning of our pumps and systems
- Spare parts service: In-stock original OSNA spare parts are delivered within 24 hours.
- Full service: We take care of everything from dismantling and repair to proof of performance and all the way to assembly at your site.
- On-call service: All OSNA services can also be used once.
- Corrective maintenance/repair/general overhaul: Ensures full functionality for the next few years.
- Early fault detection: Avoidance of upcoming failures thanks to state analysis
- Preventive/state-oriented maintenance: Corrective maintenance/repair before a failure occurs.
- Maintenance/inspection service: Scheduled maintenance intervals assure smooth operation of pumps and systems.
- Decommissioning/commissioning/storage: So that nothing happens to your pumps/systems in winter.